Particulars of Educational Qualification
Rules and Regulations of the Apti Plus :
- Students are requested to maintain decorum in class and break time/office hours, violation of this will lead to strict disciplinary action against offenders.
- Students are advised to sport modest and comfortable clothing while on campus.
- If there is any breach of student like conduct against the management, he/she is liable to have strict action taken against him/her, which may include suspension from classes up to expulsion from the institute.
- Any student found disturbing a class when in session maybe suspended or issued strict warning which includes communication to guardian/parents.
- Students have to attend all mock tests.
- Misconduct of any student towards any faculty, student or senior management will dealt with severe consequences.
- Apti Plus study material is not for any resale, library purposes or lending on any online forum or market, anyone found liable to do so shall be prosecuted.
- Smoking, drinking or chewing any tobacco like substances on campus is strictly prohibited on campus.
- Any vandalism, breakage of institute’s property shall have to compensate.
- Missed classes by students will not be repeated.
- Any disrespect/disregard towards institute staff, faculty or management shall provide grounds for expulsion for a student.
- Faculty, Class Timing, Class Schedule & Venue will be decided solely by the Institute Management only.
- Institute is having multiple faculty members for a single subject , So the right to appoint/change faculty members anytime according to the availability/administrative necessities during the course is solely by the Institute Management only.
- After depositing the fees, if student is disinterested or fails to join the classes in the institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her fees (money) back, the institute will not refund the fees on any condition. Fees once deposited cannot be refunded even claimed on the same day of admission.
- The fees deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course and is not transferable to any other person if a student does not join that particular course.
- Any queries from Apti Plus desk are to be made between 10:00 am to 5:30 pm only.
Payment can be made by :
We receive payment through : CASH/NEFT/DD/CHEQUE
FOR BHUBANESWAR BRANCH:Account holder name:
APTI PLUS ACADEMY FOR CIVIL SERVICES PVT LTD
A/C no. : 50200041376406
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000640.
Branch : Nayapalli, BBSR
FOR KOLKATA BRANCH:Account Holder name-
Apti Plus Academy for Civil Services Pvt. Ltd.